No matter which models you鈥檙e working on, XENTRY Diagnosis Kit 4 is the most efficient Mercedes-Benz diagnosis tool.
XENTRY Diagnosis Kit 4 – Components:
- XENTRY Diagnosis Pad 2 (diagnostics computer) features pre-installed diagnosis software and operating tools
- XENTRY Diagnosis VCI (multiplexer) serves as interface/translator between vehicle and diagnosis computer
- OBD cable and USB cable
Basic diagnostics functions, e.g.
- Quick test
- Displays actual and target values
- Guided troubleshooting
Further functionalities, including
- Control module commissioning (“XENTRY Flash”)
- Reference to other applications, such as XENTRY TIPS, WIS/ASRA
Worldwide availability concept:
We have developed a worldwide availability concept to cut shipping and repair times in the event of a fault with your XENTRY Diagnosis System, so you鈥檒l have access to a replacement as soon as possible. Note: guaranteed availability applies to XENTRY Diagnosis Kit 4 rentals only.
Your Benefits at a Glance:
Easier to use
- 13.3 inch, multitouch, full HD display with a brightness of 400 nits.
- XENTRY Diagnosis Pad 2 comes with four USB type A 3.0 ports and one USB type C port.
- Located on the front side are two buttons that you can configure individually using ConfigAssist.
- To provide a more stable WiFi connection to XENTRY Diagnosis VCI, a second WiFi card has been installed, the WiFi stick in the XENTRY Diagnosis Pad 2 has been discontinued.
- XENTRY Diagnosis Pad 2 comes with the latest Intel庐 CoreTM i5 processor (1.6 GHz, turbo up to 3.9 GHz).
- The main memory has 16 GB DDR4.
- 1 TB SSD hard drive (with 3000 MB/s read and write speed).
- The connection to XENTRY Diagnosis VCI is made using a permanently installed WLAN card.
- XENTRY Diagnosis Pad 2 is passively cooled and therefore it does not have a fan.
- XENTRY Diagnosis Pad 2 can be run on battery power for up to 8 hours.
XENTRY Diagnosis VCI
The VCI used so successfully before in XENTRY Diagnosis Kit 3 is also part of the scope of supply for XENTRY Diagnosis Kit 4.
Advantages of the XENTRY Diagnosis Pad:
- Handy multiplexer with compact and robust design (no PC core, battery, fan, or display).
- Diagnostics updates no longer required 鈥?only occasional firmware updates still needed.
- Can be used for all model series.
- Requires no power adapter for external power supply.
XENTRY Diagnosis Pad 2 technical data
|Operating system||Windows 10 IoT LTSC Enterprise|
|Processor||Intel庐 CoreTM i5|
|Main memory||16 GB DDR4|
|Hard drive||1 TB SSD|
|Display||13,3鈥? Full HD multitouch, brightness 400 nits, resolution 1920 x 1080, anti-glare|
|Dimensions||Size approx. 338 x 240 x 33 mm (W x L x H)|
XENTRY Diagnosis VCI technical data
|Microprocessor||Intel MX6 Solo|
|RAM||512 MB DDR3 RAM|
|ROM||512 MB flash|
|LEDs||5 status LEDs|
|From the vehicle battery via the diagnosis connection cable or via a connected USB cable.||8 V to 28 V|
|VCI||FCC, CE, RoHS|
* Important: The contact socket in the vehicle must be protected with a fuse with a maximum rating of 6 A/32 V.