ODIS GeKo Online Login Service for Volkswagen Audi Skoda
CPN proxy has been integrated with the GEKO LOGIN SYSTEM.
With the GEKO online system, you can perform special functions as a dealer level below:
- Component Protection Removal
- Perform Online Coding, Immobiliser coding, ECU programming…
- Load Parameters Online
- Online Adaptation and Calibration
- SVM Activations
You need Odis Service Software, VAS5054/6154 Click here to get the VAS6154A diagnostic tool, PC Windows 7 or 10/11 to access the above services and functions.
Note: GEKO accounts do not support RADIO login and ETKA/ELSA (Technical Online Product Information Exchange)
System login: Bulletins + Workshop Manual + Wiring Diagrams + Electrical Reference Library + Sessions ODIS software update online).
That means you’re unable to get the Service Publications online subscription of Workshop Manuals, Wiring Diagrams, PowerTrain Control, and Emission Diagnostic Manuals.
Also, It’s impossible to retrofit MEDIA parts onto VW/AUDI/SKODA cars with this account.
ECUTOOL GEKO SERVICE Features:
- ALL Odis versions are supported.
- CPN Proxifier included
- Multiple Subscription Modes Available: On the basis of your actual demand, Pay license per time, per day
- Buy in advance, use it when you need it. timer starts the countdown automatically only when the first successful login. and it will not stop whether you use it or not
- Easy Setup & Use: After the program finishes, No need to wait for remote entry, you can log in by yourself
- No Shipping Cost: Directly set up the login system (we can help you via team viewer remote support if you want) on the first use. Later only need to pay for the new license code to recharge
How is the GEKO ONLINE SYSTEM work?
1. For the new customers who first use our system
- 01. Click here to download Geko login system (we can help you via team viewer remote support if you want).
- 02. Contact us by email WhatsApp and Skype after finishing the installation, and we will give you a reg code.
- 03. Use the REG code to log in to the Odis login windows.
2. For return customers, only need to pay for the new license code to recharge.
Important:(10 times login for SVM+IMMO/CP 15 times login for SVM+IMMO/CP+DSS AND
The account can only be used in 1 specific car.)
- Pls check your Odis brand setting of connection, make sure it’s the correct brand setting according to your car before you log in.
- Attention: this listing price is for 1 hours login only. you can access within 1 hours with 10 times MAX login after entering the reg-code. Do not enter it to log in connection test if you do not have a car ready, The timer will start countdown after entering the code and shows login successful. and it will not stop whether you use it or not
How to Connect Online ODIS with ECUTOOL Geko Online System?
- Connect the 5054 USB interface to the laptop and the CAR OBD2 Port when you have the car ready to test,
- Run your ODIS software, check your Odis brand setting of connection, and make sure it’s the correct brand setting according to your car before you log in.
- Start diagnostic and scan all module lists, step by step until reach the screen on which the ODIS asks you to enter Geko user info.
- Run the GEKO SYSTEM. Put into to code and then click enter, it will automatically enter the GEKO username and password in seconds.
What you can not do?
- The original factory is not allowed online operation.
e.g. Illegal modification of vehicles. Ø Matching illegal parts. Ø The vehicle was not allowed to be modified by the tool.
- The software version is too old because it can not support online
What you need to prepare.
- One dealership-level diagnostic tool VAS5054A, VAS5055, VAS6154 VCI which compatible with original ODIS software
- One laptop with the latest ODIS-S software ready
- Smooth network connection