Xentry 06.2022 Softwares list
1) DAS: the Mercedes Diagnosis Assistance System
2) Xentry 03.2022 patched: allows you work with Mercedes special functions if you have the special functions code from us.
3) WIS.net: Workshop Information System
4) EPC.net: Electronic Parts Catalog
5) ST Finder: Part location finder
6) STAR UTILITIES: the movement management system and self-test
7) SD Media: Video and PDF lessons
8) PL 66: Price List to find out how much price by input the parts number
9) Smart TAN Code: Opened special function in DAS program with Smart cars 450/451/452/454
10) Developer model: Mercedes-Benz engineer mode, remove limitations and open more functions.
11) for Benz Disassembly system: Video lessons to teach you how to remove each part from Benz cars with detailed order steps.
1. Support Car, Bus, Truck, Sprint, Smart ;
2. All electric system Diagnostic;(Do not include flash code)
3. Reading trouble code
4. Erasing trouble code
7. Component testing
9. Information consultation
10. Component location diagram
11. Wiring diagram
Q & A
Mercedes Remote Support
Supported Vehicle List
Passenger car support list:
A(176), A(169), A(168), B(246), B(245), CLC(117), C(204) C(203), C(202), 190(201), E(212), E(211), E(210), 124(124), S(222), S(221), S(220), S(140), S(126), E(207), CLK(209), CLK(208), CLS(218), CLS(219), CL(216), CL(215), CL(140) SLK(172), SLK(171), SLK(170), SL(231), SL(230), SL(129), SL(107), SLS(197), M(166), M(164), M(163), G(463), G(461), E(212), E(211), E(210), 124(124), S(222), S(221), S(220), S(140), CLK(209), CLK(208), CLS(218), CLS(219), CL(216), CL(215), CL(140), SLK(172), SL(231), SL(230), SL(129), SL(107), SLS(197), M(166), M(164), M(163), G(460), GL(164), GLK(204), R(251).
1. the W223 W206 W213FL W167 2022 models will be supported after the registration.
2. SCN online will be supported as requested if you have the original Mercedes Xentry VCI C6 kit and the original ECOM kit which the interface support DOIP protocols.
Van support list
MB 100(631), T1, SprinterIII, SprinterII, SprinterI, Sprinter900, Citan, Vito(639), Vito(638), V(638), Viano(639), T2, Vario, Vaneo(414)
Truck support list
Actros963/4, Actros2,3, AtegoIII, AtegoII, AxorII, Eonic, Zetros, Actros, Atego Light, Atego Heavey, HPN M96, Atron, HPN M2000, SKL, FSK, Further model series
Unimogs support list:
U20, UGN, UHN
Busses support list:
TRAVEGO, INTOURO, INTEGRO, CITARO, CAPACITY, CITO, TOURISMO, O350/O403, CONECTO, O404, O405-O408, Minibus, OC500, TOURO, TOURINO, MBC, MULITEGO, O500, O500/OH, OH, OH368, OF, OF384, LO, O400, FURTHER MODEL SERIES
Super sports cars support list:
Industrial major assemblies support list:
OM904/924, OM906/926, OM457/460, OM501/502, GROVE5095, GROVE5110, GROVE5130-3, GROVE5130-1, GROVE4100, GROVE5100, TerexAC60, TerexAC100, LTM 1030-2.1, LTM 1040-2.1, LTC 1045-3.1, MTU 4R1000, MTU6R1000, MTU6R1100, MTU6R1300, MTU6R1500
More details about the Mercedes Xentry VCI C6
The VCI used so successfully before in XENTRY Diagnosis Kit 3 is also part of the scope of supply for XENTRY Diagnosis Kit 4.It’s a Mercedes dealer of the current generation, is removed from production: it is replaced by Xentry Diagnosis VCI from Bosch. The NEW Xentry Diagnosis VCI is fundamentally different for the better from its predecessor: easy and convenient, without built-in PCs and hard drives inside, no fans, battery and display
Note: the Mercedes Xentry Diagnosis VCI is 2nd hand used condition but original OEM which will work with the Mercedes Xentry Diagnosis 12/2021 on W223 W206 W213FL and W167 2022 models and work with Mercedes SCN online programming and coding for the new models.
- The practical multiplexer in a compact and sturdy design (no PC core, battery, fan, or display)
- No more diagnosis updates required – only firmware updates on rare occasions
- Can be used for all model series
- Does not require an adapter for an external power supply
|Microprocessor||Intel MX6 Solo|
|RAM||RAM: 512 MB DDR3 RAM|
|ROM||512 MB flash|
|LEDs||5 status LEDs|
|From the vehicle battery via the diagnosis connection cable
or via a connected USB cable.
|8 V to 28 V|
|VCI||FCC, CE, RoHS|
XENTRY Diagnosis Kit 4 consists, as usual, of two components: XENTRY Diagnosis Pad 2 and XENTRY Diagnosis VCI. The device concept is comparable with that of its predecessor XENTRY Diagnosis Kit 3.
Easier to use
The display is a 13.3 inch, multitouch, full HD display with a brightness of 400 nits.
XENTRY Diagnosis Pad 2 comes with four USB type A 3.0 ports and one USB type C port
Located on the front side are two buttons that you can configure individually using ConfigAssist
To provide a more stable WiFi connection to XENTRY Diagnosis VCI, a second WiFi card has been installed, the WiFi stick in the XENTRY Diagnosis Pad 2 has been discontinued.
XENTRY Diagnosis Pad 2 comes with the latest Intel® CoreTM i5 processor (1.6 GHz, turbo up to 3.9 GHz)
The main memory has 16 GB DDR4
1 TB SSD hard drive (with 3000 MB/s read and write speed)
The connection to XENTRY Diagnosis VCI is made using a permanently installed WLAN card.
XENTRY Diagnosis Pad 2 is passively cooled and therefore it does not have a fan.
XENTRY Diagnosis Pad 2 can be run on battery power for up to 8 hours.