Enable Apple CarPlay Mercedes with HU55 NTG5.5 GLC GLE GLS via OBD2
This is the Mercedes Benz vehicles aftermarket solution to activate you Mercedes CarPlay and Androidauto in OEM way .
We will activate your Mercedes HU55 Command NTG5.5 Infotainment System Apple CarPlay and Android auto, with this order package we will include:
- CarPlay OBD2 Activation Tool x 1
- Android auto OBD2 Activation Tool x 1
- 1-car Apple CarPlay and Android auto activation x 1
- Remote support from our team
In case you’re unsure about if your car is possible to be activated, please send us your VIN, we will verify for you freely.
For this activation, you need to prepare:
- Normal Windows laptop
- Smooth Internet
OEM Activation Solutions for Mercedes Benz
- HU5S1 Command NTG 5.1 by Remote or Car Owner OBD2 Plug and Play
- HU52 Command NTG 5.2 by Remote or Car Owner OBD2 Plug and Play
- HU55 Command NTG 5.5 by Remote
- AMG Menu
- AMG Maybach HU System boot logo
- Instrument Cluster Renew
- Android auto activation
- Navigation Map update
- Video in Motion Unlock
- Analog Engine Dials
- Enable retrofitted ambient light
- AMG Track Pace
- Energising Comfort
- Suspension Calibration, lower or raise the suspension
or you can also maybe possible interested with our aftermarket Android Car Stereo option for Mercedes
What Does Apple CarPlay Do?
Apple CarPlay gives you a safe and intuitive way to access your iPhone information while driving. Here are a few of the highlights:
Car Keys: One of the most recent additions to 2021 models, drivers can use Apple CarPlay to lock and unlock the vehicle securely from a compatible iPhone. This feature even works for up to five hours after your battery dies!
Apple Maps: Turn-by-turn directions and 3D maps help you easily navigate to any location with just a tap of the screen.
Siri: Siri acts as your virtual assistant on the road, reading messages and making calls at your command.
Apple Music: Search for artists, pull up a playlist, or ask Siri to pull up a live radio station for something new.
Which Vehicles Have Apple CarPlay for Mercedes-Benz？
Apple CarPlay is a feature even on some pre-owned Mercedes-Benz vehicles, complementing features like your infotainment system for a connected Hackettstown commute. This feature also comes standard on a wide variety of Mercedes-Benz models:
- CLA, CLS, E-Class Coupe, SL, SLC, GLE Coupe
- E-Class Sedans, Cabriolet, and Wagon
- Mercedes-Benz SUVs: G-Class, GLA,, GLE SUV, GLS
- and more…
How to Set Up Apple CarPlay in Mercedes-Benz Vehicles?
When you’re ready to experience all that Apple CarPlay has to offer, setting up the system is simple for even the least tech-savvy driver. Just grab your phone and follow the steps:
- Look for the USB port with a smartphone integration symbol on your center console.
- Connect your iPhone using a USB cord.
Select “Connect” from the infotainment screen and select “Automatically.” This will automatically connect your Apple CarPlay to your Mercedes-Benz going forward. If you share the car with other drivers, you can select “Manually” to manually connect with other iPhones.
- Access the CarPlay functions at any time using the COMAND® controller, center console keys, or through the Siri voice-activated control system.