13E FSC Wrong Way Assist
Original FSC for activate
AppID 318 (13E) – Wrong Way Assist
Required camera KAFAS4
In case you need our remote flashing programming support, Click here.
Most of time we need to upgrade the HU head unit system firmware to the newer higher version to enable new features, all the system firmware upgrade will be done remotely with the BMW Esys software and the Psdzdata database. In addition with the BMW Enet cable. However as we all know the BMW programming jobs will demand the professional skills with know how and it’s not for everybody without experience.
Head Unit Firmware Upgrading Support List
- BMW NBT ID4 firmware flash
- Mini Cooper firmware flash
- Rolls-Royce firmware flash
- EVO ID5 ID6
- EntryEVO or EntryNav2
- Other BMW ECU modules as per request
Firstly, Check your current iDrive version
Select Navigation -> Select Options -> Select Settings -> Select Position & Version History -> Select Check Version.
You will see your map NBTEVO_XXX, your map version will be NBTEvo_A or NBTEvo_C or NBTEvo_E or NBTEVO_F. and the system main menu will be as follow. Such car models will be Mainly for 2016 F3x F8x F2x.
Secondly prepare the system ready for remote programming
Requirements (in case you need our hands to remotely install the system, will be cost another USD50):
- Laptop – Windows 7 or 8 or 10 x64
- Esys eg. 3.30 3.34 3.35 etc.
- PsdzData Lite 18_03
- ENET OBD2 Cable
- Windows C drive free space 20GB
- Stable Power Multicharger (If your car battery condition is good enough, we can do it without it, but is recommended to have one. If not you will agree to do it at your own risk!!!)
- Strong WiFi/Internet Connection – This ensures that our connection to your car and laptop is stable
NO DHCP Enabled on the laptop
- Teamviewer Remote Connection Software
In addition, we support BMW full series remote programming and coding support.