2in1 CCF Tools 4.6 and CCF Tools 4.8 registration for Pathfinder – One System RegistrationThe CCF tools is standalone applications that can be used in conjunction with SDD or Pathfinder software. There is an option to copy downloaded and edited files to relevant folders for SDD and Pathfinder, for Pathfinder you should use upload and let Pathfinder download them on its own. This application allows downloading the vehicle’s CCF by VIN as built and as well as configuration files for all SDD and Pathfinder approved vehicle models. Then edit the entire vehicle configuration file for all Jaguar Land Rover vehicles manufactured between 2015 and 2022 depending on the model to this day, all vehicles using SDD software or Pathfinder. The application supports SOAP-encoded VBF* files that sometimes emerge from the JLR. CCFs of similar generations can be compared using the improved compare function, which now allows the opening of ZIP files containing CCF.
CCF Tools Features
- read VBF, search by keyword
- read header
- compare VBF files
- Translation, Efg Common Code
CCF Tools 4.6 Support JLR List
- Support MY 2015 – 2019.5 Car models. L538, L550, X260, X760, X540, L405, L494, L462
CCF Tools 4.8 Support JLR List
- Support MY 2021 – 2022 L462 L663 X260 L560 L551
Pathfinder Offline Unlock without TOPIX Land Rover Account InputPackage Includes 1 Pathfinder system unlock V371 or V372 or V374 to work with offline Pathfinder on 2022 models without TOPIX account login. In case you don’t have the Pathfinder installed, we can provide the Pathfinder V372 and SDD V162 System image file after the order payment. The package from this link do NOT come with installation service remote support. We will remotely unlock the system V371 or V372 or V374 to work with offline Pathfinder on 2022 models without TOPIX account login. Special Note: This item is NOT returnable under any circumstance. No refunds available under any circumstance. The Pathfinder software 2022 It is the only unit that will be compatible with the Pathfinder Software and all JLR vehicles with the new vehicle architectures found in 2017 and newer vehicles (from the Range Rover/Range Rover Sport L405/L494). In addition to the 2017 and newer vehicles, the DoIP VCI will also be capable of interfacing with 2014 through 2019 Multi-CAN architecture vehicles (see application list below). PATHFINDER support the following vehicles. Land Rover: Range Rover L405 (17MY) Range Rover Sport L494 (17MY) New Discovery L462 (17MY) Jaguar: F-TYPE X152 (18MY) F-PACE X761 (18MY) XE X760 (18MY) XF X260 (18MY) The SDD software All 2014-2018 with no DOIP and earlier (2006 to 2014) land rover and Jaguar will still use the SDD JLR software. 14-16MY Vehicles with DOIP VCI support
- XE (X760)
- F-Pace (X761)
- F-Type (X152)
- XF (X260)
- XJ (X351) – 16MY only
- Evoque (L538)
- Discovery Sport (L550)
- Range Rover (L405)
- Range Rover Sport (L494)
- PATHFINDER requires a DoIP VCI unit to communicate with the 2017 model year Range Rover L405, Range Rover Sport L494, and New Discovery L462.
- The DoIP VCI must be the only VCI connected to the JLR Approved Diagnostic Equipment when using PATHFINDER. Future PATHFINDER communications will appear soon in the ‘Activity Stream’ section on TOPIX. Every retailer MUST have the DoIP VCI available in their workshop. The DoIP VCI is the only JLR approved VCI unit that can communicate with the 2017 model year vehicles identified earlier.
- Please be aware that the following instructions are only applicable for the first use of the VCI. Once the initial installation and settings have been completed, the DoIP VCI is plug and play with the PATHFINDER software.
- Insert the DoIP VCI USB cable into the DoIP VCI device and the JLR Approved Diagnostic Equipment. Note: The ‘USB Input Device’ pop-up will appear, select ‘X’ and close the pop-up.
- Select the ‘Windows’ key.
- Select ‘All Programs.
- Select ‘Bosch’.
- Select ‘VCI Software (JLR)’.
- Select ‘VCI Manager (JLR)’.
- Select the VCI icon displayed on the screen.
- Select ‘Connect to VCI’
- Select ‘VCI Update’.
- Select ‘Start Update’.
- The ‘VCI Manager Information’ pop-up will appear, select ‘OK’ to continue. Note: Do not disconnect the DoIP VCI from the JLR Approved Diagnostic Equipment during the update process. Note: The DoIP VCI update process will take approximately 12 minutes to complete.
- The DoIP VCI will now automatically restart. Wait for the DoIP VCI to give an audible beep. Select ‘OK’ to continue.
- Select ‘X’ and close the ‘VCI Manager’. The DoIP VCI is ready for use Setting Preferences in PATHFINDER
- Select the PATHFINDER icon on the ‘JLR Application Launcher.
- Select ‘Other User’ and enter your ‘User Identification’ and Password details.
- Select ‘Independent Operator’ or ‘Authorised Repairer’.
- Select ‘OK’ and log in.
- Read the content of the ‘Warning’ pop-up and select ‘OK’.
- Select the three-bar icon in the top right of the screen. Select the ‘Settings’ icon’.
- Select the ‘Communication Interface’ tab. Select ‘D-PDU’.
- The ‘Windows Security Alert – Windows Firewall’ pop-up is displayed. Note: Do not select ‘Cancel’ when the ‘Windows Security Alert’ pop-up is displayed.
- In the ‘Windows Security Alert – Windows Firewall’ pop-up, select the checkboxes for ‘Private Networks’ and ‘Public Networks’, then select ‘Allow Access’.
- The preferences have now been set in PATHFINDER. Note: Once the initial installation and settings have been completed, the DoIP VCI is plug and play with the PATHFINDER software.