The diagnostics tool VAS 6150F is impressive not only with improved performance but also with maximum user safety, a high level of user comfort, and many other highlights, making it the perfect companion for rugged everyday use in the workshop. What’s more, it has been optimally adapted to existing components, such as the Offboard Diagnostic Information System Service and diagnostics interface – the next generation, setting new benchmarks.
- Quicker and safer: The perfectly coordinated system can process large quantities of data faster and safely perform flash actions.
- Perfectly coordinated: Only the VAS 6150F is tailored to use with the Offboard Diagnostic Information System and diagnostics interface.
- More robust and more shock-resistant: It offers rugged USB 3.0 interfaces suitable for the workshop for a secure and stable connection of external VAS diagnostics equipment and an improved IP protection class.
- Clever and functional: Thanks to the second WiFi module, there is always a direct connection to the diagnostics interface, even if you leave the range of the workshop network on test drives.
- Ready to use straight away: The VAS 6150F comes with the current Win10 version (LTSC 2019), does not require manual updates, and can be used straight away – and the device also has a longer battery runtime.
- User-oriented: The illuminated keyboard and new sunlight-readable display ensure a high degree of user convenience in all lighting conditions.
- As protected as possible: The optional bumper-to-bumper guarantee also covers damage, which means you can reduce IT costs and downtimes in your company.
- CPU: Intel® Core™i5-1145G7, vPro™, 2.6GHz processor
- Graphics card: Intel® Iris XeGraphics
- Display: 14“ full HD (IPS) 16:9 TFT LCD (1920×1080) with LED backlight sunlight readable display (1000 nits), with glass, with new AG lm (12% haze)
- Hard drive: 512GB SSD
- Keyboard: Illuminated
- Operating System: Win10 IoTEnterprise 2019 LTSC
- RAM: 16GB DDR4
- Wi-Fi: Intel® Wi-Fi 6AX201 IEEE802.11ax/ 2.Wi-Fi module
- 4x USB 3.1 type A,
- 1x USB 3.1 type C
- 2x USB 3.0 rugged 9-pin
- Battery: Main battery 10, 8 V; 6900 mAh Optional: second battery (drawer-type panel) 10.8 V; 4200 mAh
- IP degree of protection: IP53 – Protected against damaging quantities of dust, protection against falling water splashes up to 60° from the vertical
- 1x VAS 6150F “Professional” diagnostic unit laptop alone
- VAS 6154A diagnostic interface USB (ASE 405 431 00 001) Not Included with Optional Supply
- VAS 652 009 USB connection cable, Not Included with Optional Supply
Getac Technology GmbH