T4 Mobile Plus Diagnostic System for Land Rovers
T4 Mobile Plus is a diagnostic tool for Land Rovers from 1998–2009, fully compatible with the T4 Product Platform. For newer models from 2009 forward, please refer to more details on the JLR DOIP VCI to work with SDD and Pathfinder.
Description: T4 Mobile With its Intelligent Connection System (ICS), the tool supports all J1962-supported MG Rover vehicles at the push of a button. Utilizing the latest PC technology, T4 Mobile Plus has been designed with portability and ease of use foremost.T4 Mobile Plus has been specifically optimized for use as a “road test” tool using standard T4 diagnostic software.T4 Mobile Plus has been designed as a fully expandable diagnostic tool that will support full integration with the expanding T4 Product Platform.
- Full J2534 host and interface compatibility
- USB version 1.1 host communication
- Operates from Vehicle supply (range 8–16 volts)
- User-configurable to support future communication protocols
- Portability for road testing (subject to taking necessary precautions).
- T4 mobile + should only be controlled by a passenger for road testing)
- Use as a mobile diagnostic and “Road Test” Tool
- Cable switching at the press of a button offers reduced service times and costs
- Fully compatible with the T4 Product Platform
- will integrate with T4 EAM, T4 Wheel Alignment, RAVE, etc
- Utilizes current standard diagnostic software (DJR, DRM, and DRE)
- Supports all 96MY onwards J1962 diagnostic
- User-configurable printer support; supports all Windows XP listed printers
- Includes 12-month full Technical Support and Maintenance Program
- The ICS will support new vehicles via simple user-controlled software updates
Comprehensive accessories are available to tailor the product to your specific needs Intelligent Connector System EOBD/OBD II Vehicle interface compatibility ISO9141 CAN J1850 PWM/VPW Tested on Windows XP & Windows 10 32bit professional system