Range Rover 2017 Blind Spot System
With the Blind Spot System, you can make your trip safely. The system includes:
- Blind Spot Monitoring: when the system detects the vehicle in the side blind spot, a small warning light will illuminate the corresponding wing mirror
- Rear Fast Approaching Vehicle Alerts: If the approaching vehicle comes at a much quicker speed than you drive, the warning light will flash to highlight the potential danger of changing lanes.
- Reverse Traffic Detection warns you of vehicles, pedestrians, or other hazards approaching from either side of your vehicle when reversing with limited visibility
- Blind Spot Assist can help prevent collisions; it automatically applies steering torque to encourage you to guide your vehicle away from the hazard.
- Installation of side mirrors with indicators, installation of radars in the rear bumper, wiring connections, software works
- All the installation and dismantling jobs will be done locally at your own responsibility.
OEM Retrofit System Activation Notes:
- For the feature’s activation after the spare parts are installed, you can use our JLR Engineering Tool through JLR Enet to activate the JET Pro or JET Master tool to activate the features or submit your ticket support online, and our team will help you activate the feature remotely. Please follow the below process.
- The cost to dispatch OEM original spare parts may vary based on the shipping address of the destination.