Toyota Supra Firmware Upgrade and Fullscreen CarPlay Activation EVO
After the firmware upgraded you will be possible to:
- iDrive Firmware upgrade (latest release by BMW – NBTEVO_X)
(How to check the firmware version?
1. Download the SmartBimmer tool installer, connect your car with an Enet cable to read the iLevel version or
2. Check your current system map version:
Select Navigation -> Select Options -> Select Settings -> Select Position & Version History -> Select Check Version)
- Apple CarPlay Lifetime activation
- Lifetime Navigation System Update
- Screen Mirroring (for Android smart phone)
- VIM – Video in motion unlock
- Enjoy new ID6 UI user interface
- Fullscreen CarPlay activation
This activation is done remotely done by our team. For activation, you only need Teamviewer and ENET cable. The whole procedure takes 15 minutes. Similar requirements for Mini Cooper firmware upgrades.
All you require is a Laptop, an Enet cable, a smooth internet connection, and remote connection software. Requirements as below:
- Laptop – Windows 7 or 8 or 10 x64
- Esys eg. 3.30 3.34 3.35 etc.
- PsdzData full newer from 2018-03 to 2021_03
- ENET OBD2 Cable
- Windows C drive free space 20GB
- Stable Power Multi charger (If your car battery condition is good enough, we can do it without it, but is recommended to have one. If not you will agree to do it at your own risk!!!)
- Strong WiFi/Internet Connection – This ensures that our connection to your car and laptop is stable
NO DHCP Enabled on the laptop
- Teamviewer Remote Connection Software