SmartBimmer Master Tool for BMW Self Coding and Programming, Apple CarPlay activation, screen mirroring
With this tool, you can basically handle all the BMW engineering coding or functional SWT jobs. You do NOT need to have the comprehensive professional knowledge to know how for BMW coding, we will help you to make everything simple enough to handle, either via USB coding or OBD2 plug and play. A couple of jobs which are very commonly used: Video in motion
Carplay Fullscreen (2018.11- old version require to flash/upgrade firmware) full-screen Carplay RHD
And you could enjoy more advanced functional jobs handling, like:
Install VO coding Fix Clear existing SWT/FSCs
Enable of many features
Change HU HWEL, Serial No., VIN
Two Versions Available:
1. Master Version Unlimited Generation by Yourself
To create online master accounts, need the following information:
2. Client version, charged per job per car per activation which all depends on customers’ demands.
Downloading by: https://mega.nz/#!fGA3UaKS!bbi4H1ykKcx8Te4l99O3tRXHsSCNgyS6MYDo8yd00yo, apply the activation codes through your dealers.
Enjoy with 2 ways of activation:
1. Copy provided UPDxxxxx.BIN file (ignore the UPD00000.BIN for now) onto an available blank USB flash memory stick with the FAT32 file system. The recommended flash drive capacity is 2 or 4 or 8 GB.
2. Turn ignition on or start the engine of your car and plug the USB flash drive into the USB port in the glove box/center console.
3. Wait at least 30 seconds and then unplug the USB flash drive.
4. Reboot the iDrive system via press and hold the rotary volume button until 15-20 seconds. Alternatively, lock the car for 10 minutes or use tool32 from EDIABAS with nbtevo.prg, job STEUERGERAETE_RESET.
5. The unit will start to boot, show “BMW ConnectedDrive” on the screen, and automatically reboot several times. Do not interrupt the process.
6. For ID4 unit: All FSC codes will be installed except for Map Code – enter Map code with iDrive or place on the USB drive in a folder named FSC.
7. For ID5 unit: If iDrive asks for an activation code, you can update it by creating a new folder named FSC in the root of the blank USB drive and copying the included .fsc file into it. Plug the USB drive into the USB socket and start the update.
8. Enjoy your new features.
By OBD2 Activation
For EVO CarPlay activation, you download this SmartBimmer Client Tool: https://mega.nz/#!fGA3UaKS!bbi4H1ykKcx8Te4l99O3tRXHsSCNgyS6MYDo8yd00yo
anytime you have a car, tell me the features you want, and we will send you codes and you pay.
To work with SmartBimmerInstaller via OBD2, our codes do not expire and can be used multiple times on the same car/head unit, after the first use, the code is locked to the specific car & head unit;
Software Version Supporting
We support BMW, MiniCooper, Rolls-Royce, ALL NBT iLevel to 2019-11, and all EVO software 2020 versions are currently supported.
FSC MAP CODE & FSC Standalone Files BY REGION LIST
00A4 China/Hong Kong/Macau
00A8 North America
00AA Australia/New Zealand
00AB Middle East
00AC North Africa
00AD South Africa
00AE Southeast Asia
00AF South America
006F – Satellite Tuner (US market) 009C – BMW Apps
009E – iSpeech
009F – TTS
00A0 – Navigation System Professional ECE / US 00A1 – Navigation System Professional Asia 00E5 – ///M Laptimer
00F0 – ID4 Navigation Enabler
0143 – ID5/6 Apple CarPlay 016E – ID5/6 Speech NLU 016F – ID5/6 Speech TTS
00F1 – European Map
00F2 – Taiwan Map
00F3 – Korea Map
00F4 – Japan Map
00F5 – North America Map
00F6 – China / HK / Macau Map 00F7 – Australia / New Zealand Map 00F8 – Middle East Map
00F9 – North Africa Map 00FA – South Africa Map 00FB – Southeast Asia Map 00FC – South America Map 00FD – India Map
00FE – Israel Map 00FF – Turkey Map 0100 – Argentina Map
0120 – European Map
0121 – North America Map
0122 – Turkey Map
0123 – Chine / HK / Macau Map 0124 – Australia / New Zealand Map 0125 – Middle East Map
0126 – North Africa Map
0127 – South Africa Map
0128 – Southeast Asia Map
0129 – South America Map
012A – India Map
012B – Israel Map
012C – Argentina Map
012D – Taiwan Map
012E – Korea Map
012F – Japan Map
Brief Introduction of the system
BMW and MINI are registered trademarks of Bayerische Motoren Werke AG. The SmartBimmer Tool is not affiliated with BMW AG in any way and is not authorized by BMW AG to act as an official distributor or representative. We are Independent BMW geeks and not part of BMW AG in any way.