- Panasonic CF54 Refurbished i5-6300 x 1 set
- Porsche PIWIS3 System the latest V40.900.025 + V38.25 x 1set
- PIDT engineering database support 2022 Porsche car models
- USB to Fischer adapter cable x 1pc
- PT3G VCI Kit Original New x 1set
- PPN Online with PPN license certificate imported
- Porsche Suitcase x 1pc (Bonus)
- The Latest Firmware VCI updated
- BGM Gateway Module Online Programming
- Porsche Taycan Campaign Software Update
- Rear/Front End Module Programming, new or used depends on car status
- Key Programming (Keys ordered as per VIN)
- 2nd Hand Used ECU Modules CP Unlock
- Engine control module replacement programming
- Transmission module PPN online programming
- VTS Disable
- OEM Retrofit Project PPN Coding Programming
- 2019-2022 Sport Chrono Sport plus Remote activation by PIWIS3 & 5054A VCI
- OEM Retrofit Wiring Diagrams Per Project Check, like 360 surround view, ACC, AMP
- OEM Retrofit Remote Guidance Technical Support per hour or per VIN login check
- OEM Apple CarPlay Activation for Porsche Macan 95B via PPN Online
- PIWIS3 System Update Support PPN Online and PIDT New
- and more …
Porsche CarPlay Fullscreen Enable
Porsche Android Auto Activation
Porsche PPN Remote Online Support
Porsche PIWIS System FAQ
Yes, we can but 1st please ensure you can have the administrator level to import license PPN official.
For more details please refer to “how to import PPN license for Porsche PIWIS 3“
Yes we can apply IPAS codes to program new key(all keys lost) if you have:
- Porsche key ordered as per VIN from official dealer. (No aftermarket Keys)
- your PIWIS 3 system support PPN programming
Definitely Not. Maybe for diagnose is OK for you but for Porsche PPN Programming, we support OEM original PT3G VCI only.
No, we never resell official PPN access for Porsche.
We charge PPN login per time with our Porsche expertise support online.
We support Porsche’s full series on pinpoint diagnostic, coding, programming remotely.
The cost will be various depends on the jobs to be done, cost around 150USD – 350USD/time support.
Yes, we support all technical data check out as per specific VIN from all customers.
We DO NOT share our PPN login online account but we support remote online data query session.
For our certified member clients we offer our PPN login online accounts for all technical info. check which will be charged per hour.
- Make sure you’re using the official Porsche tool PIWIS3 PT3G VCI or PT3G-E-VCI-V2;
- Make sure your system can import the Porche PPN License with the administrator authorization level;
- Teamviewer.com remote support available to work, for some system, require the commercial license;
- Smooth internet support
We serve 7 days a week for PPN online support.
Mon-Sat 9am – 23pm
Sun 10 am – 10 pm (Advanced Booking Only for our Membership clients)
PT3G VCI is the current workshop tool, and Porsche pt3g-E-Vci-V2 is the new generation of VCI support current Porsche models and the future Porsche Electrical models.
- Price cost different and Parts No. for sure
- Both support the Porsche models to 2022 diagnostic coding programming
- Some people said only Porsche pt3g-E-Vci-V2 support Porsche Taycan coding programming, actually both PT3G VCI and Porsche pt3g-E-Vci-V2 support.
- Rumours said Porsche pt3g-E-Vci-V2 will be work with Porsche PIWIS 4. Pending for official release.
Nope, we only support Porsche OEM tools for security reasons.
please refer to Porsche PIWIS 3 OEM tool for more details.
Sorry, we didn’t involve working with cloned tools.
We support all the systems we supplied with Panasonic CF54 brand new or 2nd hand which is an SD card free upgrade within 12months. So the customers won’t be necessarily send back to us our laptop, we will send the upgrade SD card via an online mega download link.