Wireless Apple CarPlay Android Auto for PCM 3.1 CDR+
The system supports touchscreen, button, and steering wheel controls and integrates with the center console or glovebox USB. This system fully supports IOS12, IOS13, and IOS14 with Google Maps/Apple maps and telephone functionality regardless of whether your PCM/CDR+ system was factory fitted with navigation, the telephone module, or Bluetooth. Whether it’s Apple Maps, Spotify, making/receiving calls, or replying to texts using Siri this system fully supports it. Includes the ability to add an auto-switching reversing camera and PCM touchscreen switchable front camera. Key advantages of Unichip CarPlay Box Interface solutions
- Full wireless/wired CarPlay functionality for iPhone 5 or later.
- Full wireless/wired Android Auto functionality for compatible Android phone models.
- Screen mirroring function for iPhone and Android phones.
- The original car features touch displays are retained
- Use your favorite phone apps for GPS navigation/live traffic notification, Google Maps, Waze, and Apple Maps, etc.
- Allows hands-free calling and messaging via “Hey, Siri”
- Allows aftermarket front/rear/360 camera input (optional)
- Play music from your favorite phone apps. The sound comes out from your factory stereo system via AUX input.
- Can be connected Wirelessly or by USB port (included in the kit) to keep your phone charged at the same time
- The USB port included can also accept a USB flash drive/hard drive to play music and videos.
- Provides full integration with original radio controls and factory touch screen.
- Switch in and out of CarPlay/Android Auto display anytime using car controls.
- Audio input via car AUX input at the rear of the radio
- Installation – Installation behind factory radio, requires the opening of factory radio casing to install. in case you can’t handle the dismantle installation process, please turn to your local mechanics.
Wireless CarPlay for Boxter Cayenne Cayman 911
Boxster, Cayman & 911 2012 – 2016 Cayenne 2010 – 2016 Macan 2014 – 2016 Panamera 2010 – 2016 Vehicle must have PCM 3.1 fitted, with NAV button and SD card slot Installation Case Sharing
- Macan CDR+
- Cayenne PCM3.1 https://youtu.be/WY-uiRI82zMCayenne
How To Video
- How to dismantle the PCM3.1 CDR+ HU
FAQs Frequently asked questions 1. Will this kit fit my car? See compatibility details above, if unsure, send your car details to firstname.lastname@example.org 2. Will I have to change my original car screen or make wiring modifications? This kit allows you to retain the factory-fitted display screen in your car. You will need to open your original PCM unit to attach an extra PCB board (necessary for CarPlay visual display) full instructions are included. 3. Will sound come out of my car stereo? Yes, this unit will allow music playback, and all sounds to be emitted through the car speakers, simply switch the original radio to ‘AUX’ mode for playback. 4. Will it work with Left-hand drive vehicles? Yes, our kit is compatible with worldwide models.