Mini Cooper Firmware Upgrade and Fullscreen CarPlay Activation for head unit EVO ID5 ID6 with FA609 professional navigation system.
After the firmware upgraded you will be possible to:
- Enjoy new ID6 UI user interface
- Fullscreen CarPlay activation
BMW Fullscreen CarPlay included (If the HU Head Unit firmware is newer than 2021-03), in case you’re not unsure please verify by
- Download the SmartBimmer tool installer, connect your car with an Enet cable to read the iLevel version or Check your current system map version:
Select Navigation -> Select Options -> Select Settings -> Select Position & Version History -> Select Check Version
- send us a picture of your Map system version or
- send us your VIN for free verification
The customer needs to confirm the WLAN port before purchase. It can be done either by disassembling the head unit or scheduling a remote session to check remotely with the ENET cable.
All USA cars are equipped in WLAN port, while European cars need to verify.
This activation is done remotely done by our team.
This solution is possible to most of the Non-nav or navigation FA6UP 6UN 6UM or business navigations FA606 on all BMW MINI Cooper cars produced after 2017/2018 (All F30, F32, F31, F48, F39, MINI F Series F40, F42, and others).
All you require is a Laptop, an Enet cable, a smooth internet connection, and remote connection software.
- Laptop – Windows 7 or 8 or 10 x64
- Esys eg. 3.30 3.34 3.35 etc.
- PsdzData Lite 2021_03
- ENET OBD2 Cable
- Windows C drive free space 20GB
- Stable Power Multicharger (If your car battery condition is good enough, we can do it without it, but is recommended to have one. If not you will agree to do it at your own risk!!!)
- Strong WiFi/Internet Connection – This ensures that our connection to your car and laptop is stable
NO DHCP Enabled on the laptop
- Teamviewer Remote Connection Software