The VCI used so successfully before in XENTRY Diagnosis Kit 3 is also part of the scope of supply for XENTRY Diagnosis Kit 4. It’s a Mercedes dealer of the current generation, is removed from production: it is replaced by Xentry Diagnosis VCI from Bosch. The NEW Xentry Diagnosis VCI is fundamentally different for the better from its predecessor: easy and convenient, without built-in PCs and hard drives inside, no fans, battery, and display.
Note: the Mercedes Xentry Diagnosis VCI is 2nd hand used condition but original OEM which will work with the Mercedes Xentry Diagnosis 12/2021 on W223 W206 W213FL and W167 2022 models and work with Mercedes SCN online programming and coding for the new models.
- Mercedes VCI C6 Original Used 1pc
- Bosch OBD2 connection cable brand new 1.8M length 1pc
- Bosch USB connection cable brand new 1pc
We will also possible support global customers with the below Mercedes Xentry service:
- 12.2021 Xentry Diagnostic System Install with SSD system ready to work or remote installation of Xentry 12/2021
- 12.2021 Xentry Diagnosis system patches for W223 W206 W167 W213FL if you already have the 12.2021 ready to work
- Mercedes SCN coding online remotely for Mercedes 2021 models, also possible for 2021-2022 models if you have this original Xentry VCI which supports DOIP protocols.
Q & A
Mercedes Remote Support
- The practical multiplexer in a compact and sturdy design (no PC core, battery, fan, or display)
- No more diagnosis updates required – only firmware updates on rare occasions
- Can be used for all model series
- Does not require an adapter for an external power supply
|Microprocessor||Intel MX6 Solo|
|RAM||RAM: 512 MB DDR3 RAM|
|ROM||512 MB flash|
|LEDs||5 status LEDs|
|From the vehicle battery via the diagnosis connection cable
or via a connected USB cable.
|8 V to 28 V|
|VCI||FCC, CE, RoHS|
XENTRY Diagnosis Kit 4 consists, as usual, of two components: XENTRY Diagnosis Pad 2 and XENTRY Diagnosis VCI. The device concept is comparable with that of its predecessor XENTRY Diagnosis Kit 3.
Easier to use
The display is a 13.3 inch, multitouch, full HD display with a brightness of 400 nits.
XENTRY Diagnosis Pad 2 comes with four USB type A 3.0 ports and one USB type C port
Located on the front side are two buttons that you can configure individually using ConfigAssist
To provide a more stable WiFi connection to XENTRY Diagnosis VCI, a second WiFi card has been installed, the WiFi stick in the XENTRY Diagnosis Pad 2 has been discontinued.
XENTRY Diagnosis Pad 2 comes with the latest Intel® CoreTM i5 processor (1.6 GHz, turbo up to 3.9 GHz)
The main memory has 16 GB DDR4
1 TB SSD hard drive (with 3000 MB/s read and write speed)
The connection to XENTRY Diagnosis VCI is made using a permanently installed WLAN card.
XENTRY Diagnosis Pad 2 is passively cooled and therefore it does not have a fan.
XENTRY Diagnosis Pad 2 can be run on battery power for up to 8 hours.