This is the activation of Apple CarPlay for Entrynav2 Headunit.
Fullscreen included (If the HU Head Unit firmware is newer than 2020-07), in case you’re not unsure please verify by
- Download the SmartBimmer tool installer, connect your car with an Enet cable to read the iLevel version or
- send us a picture of your Map system version or
- send us your VIN for free verification
The customer needs to confirm the WLAN port before purchase. It can be done either by disassembling the head unit or scheduling a remote session to check remotely with the ENET cable.
All USA cars are equipped in WLAN port, while European cars need to verify.
What if my EntryNav2 head unit without a WiFi port? Will be possible to activate CarPlay for my car?
- Exchange the EntryNav2 HU with WiFi port
- Upgrade your HU Head unit to EVO ID5 or ID6
- Install the Apple CarPlay Entryevo Carplay box
This activation is done remotely done by our team.
This solution is possible to most of the Non-nav or navigation FA6UP 6UN 6UM or business navigations FA606 on all BMW MINI Cooper cars produced after 2017/2018 (All F30, F32, F31, F48, F39, MINI F Series F40, F42, and others).