OBD2 to ENet Cable V2 – J1962 A to RJ45 Ethernet adapter plug for BMW
Any RJ45 LAN cable of the desired length can be used.
The best quality of Enet Cable for BMW Coding / Programming / Diagnostics on F/G/I Series Cars (Using BMW E-SYS, INPA, ISTA, ISIS, etc.). Professionally built using CAT6 ethernet shielded cable (includes proper grounding and RJ45 connector and High-quality resistor and components!).
Right angle OBD connector for low profile access. Professionally built using only high-quality components and packaging.
Includes up-to-date links to required software, codes, and directions! We offer phone, email, and message support to all our customers. Cables include a lifetime warranty.
Note this Enet Cable is for the coding cable ONLY. Software links provided are for third-party software that requires your know-how.
OBD2 Enet Cable High Quality For Professional Use
- Abrasion-resistant Cat7 SSTP/SFTP cable.
- Highest quality components inside.
- Durable and flexible OBD2 interface connector.
- Gold-plated grounded and shielded RJ45 connector.
- Snagless boot.
- Up-to-date software is readily available online for FREE (forums and such) so it is not included.
- Works with E-SYS, ISIS, INPA, ISTA Rheingold, SmartBimmer Tool, EsysPlus3.8, BMWAiCoder etc.
BMW Enet Cable Compatibility
All BMW F-series, G-series, and I-series cars
- BMW 1-series: F20, F21, F44, F45, F46
- BMW 2-series: F22, F23
- BMW 3-series: F30, F31, F34, F80 (M3)
- BMW 4-series: F32, F33, F35, F36, F82, F83 (M4)
- BMW 5-series: F07, F10, F11, F18
- BMW 6-series: F06, F12, F13
- BMW 7-series: F01, F02, F03, F04
- BMW X-series: F15, F16, F25, F26, F48
- BMW i3: I01
- BMW i8: I12
- BMW M-series: F80, F82, F83, F10, F06, F12, F13, F15
- Alpina F-series variants: D3, B3, B4, XD3, D5, B5, B6, B7
- Mini: F55, F56
- Rolls-Royce: RR01, RR02, RR03, RR04, RR05
- More… (ALL F-series cars)
- ALL G-series cars
Note that this cable does not work for older E-series cars.