ISTA Standalone Standard Tools PSdZData_Lite 4.3X [Free Installer MEGA Download]
* add more Brands: Zinoro, Morgan, Gibbs, PGO, Wiesmann, Roding (not tested with cars).
* Reject fake FSC’s disabled permanently.
* disable CheckSystemRequirements is now possible in ISTAGUI.exe.config. (Windows 7 not supported)
* enable programming with ENET is now possible in ISTAGUI.exe.config (at your own risk.)
* Diagnose for J29 (Toyota Supra) is now always enabled.
* read FASTA Data from Vehicle is disabled in ISTAGUI.exe.config
* if you use my Reg files, open it with Notepad and change the InstallLocation to the right Location on her PC. (not needed with Installer)
* If using ICOM then also install original Firmware on your PC to avoid the “Firmware” message in ISTA
– for Diagnose only, necessary SQLiteDBs GLOBAL(required), en-GB(required), de-DE(optional), and BLP(required) in the same patch version as App (example 4.33.3x).
– for Programming is SDP needed, using older or newer Versions allowed.
The installer needs this structure (see attachment):
| ISTA_v22.214.171.12430.7z (required)
| BLP_126.96.36.199z (required)
| SDP_188.8.131.52z (if needed)
| ExecutionBreak_184.108.40.206z (optional and if exist)
| setup.ini (need to compare files with MD5 hash)
DE_220.127.116.11z (if needed)
Standalone: ISTA 18.104.22.16830 / SQLiteDBs (OTHER,en-GB,de-DE,it-IT,zh-CN) 4.33.30 / SDP-BLP 4.33.31
Standalone Installer (all above files/folders must be present in the same directory): v4.33.30
PSdZData Lite: v4.33.31
Standard Tools Installer v2.12.2 (Ediabas, INPA, NCS Expertentool, etc. ECU and SGDAT updated with v69.0)
System requirements for ISTA 4.21.3x and higher
1. Windows 10 v1903 or higher
2. Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8.x
3. Visual C++ Runtime 2015-2019
4. Google Chrome
5. Windows username should not contain spaces.
Windows 7/8 is not supported!!!
Internet Explorer and EDGE are not supported!!!
The system installed by yourself, download the above link and the System Registration via remotely with http://www.teamviewer.com.