Cayenne LED Headlight PDLS Plus 2015-2017
2015-2017 Cayenne LED Headlights 1 set x 2, spare parts ONLY! The function and shape are the same as the LED matrix headlights incl.
Cayenne LED Headlights Notes
- PDLS Plus (order no. 8IU). Please note: Only for vehicles with LED matrix headlights including PDLS Plus.
- PPN online coding is required with PIWIS System after the LED headlights have been installed.
- Please include VIN with the order so we can ensure the correct set for your vehicle’s options
How Does the PDLS Dynamic Light System Work?
PDLS increases safety when driving and enhances near-field, lateral, and far-field illumination by adjusting the range of the dipped beam according to driving speed. Additionally, the dynamic cornering light function rotates the main headlights towards the inside of a road’s curve based on the driver’s speed and steering angle. Static cornering lights turn on the auxiliary headlights for clearer visibility on tight, turning roads.
What is the Dynamic Light System Plus (PDLS Plus)?
What is the difference between PDLS and PDLS Plus?
Dynamic Light System Plus PDLS+ has two added functions.
- First, at speeds higher than about 40 mph, the dynamic main beam will turn on and detect oncoming traffic and vehicles in front of you. The light cone’s intensity and range are adjusted depending on the surroundings.
- Secondly, Intersection Assistant turns on the electronic cornering lights to adjust the broadness and length of the light cones, which increases the visibility of the vehicle’s surroundings.
There are no reviews yet.