ODIS Geko User Online Login System for VW/Audi/Skoda/Seat
ECUTOOL ODIS Gecko Online Login Service for Volkswagen Audi Skoda
CPN proxy has been integrated with the GEKO LOGIN SYSTEM.
With the GEKO online system, you can perform special functions as a dealer level below:
– Component Protection removal
– Perform Online Coding, Immobilizer coding, ECU programming…
– Load Parameters Online
– Online Adaptation and Calibration
– SVM Activations
— You need Odis Service Software, VAS5054/6154 Click here to get VAS 6154A diagnostic tool, PC Windows 7 or 10/11 to access above services and functions.
— Note: GEKO accounts do not support RADIO login and ETKA/ELSA (Technical Online Product Information Exchange) System login: Bulletins + workshop Manual + Wiring Diagrams + Electrical Reference Library + Sessions ODIS software update online).
That means you’re unable to get the Service Publications online subscription of Workshop Manuals, Wiring Diagrams, Powertrain Control and Emission Diagnostic Manuals. Also, It’s impossible to retrofit MEDIA parts onto VW/AUDI/SKODA cars with this account.
ECUTOOL GEKO SERVICE Features:
— All Odis versions are supported.
— CPN profiler included.
— Multiple Subscription Modes Available On the basis of your actual demand, Pay license per time, per day
— Buy in advance, use it when you need. timer starts countdown automatically only when the first successful login. and it will not stop whether you use it or not.
— Easy Setup & Use After program finishing setup, no need waiting remote enter, you can log in by yourself.
— No Shipping Cost Directly setup the login system (we can help you via team viewer remote support if you want) on the first use. Later only need to pay for the new license code to recharge.
How ECUTOOL GEKO ONLINE SYSTEM works?
1. For the new customer the first use our system
01. Click here to download geko login system (we can help you via team viewer remote support if you want) .
02. Contact us by email or WhatsApp and Skype after finishing installation, we will give you a reg code.
03. Use the REG code to login in the Odis login windows.
2. For return customers, only need to pay for the new license code to recharge.
Important:(2 times login for SVM+IMMO/CP 4 times login for SVM+IMMO/CP+DSS AND the account can only be used in 1 car limit within 15 minutes after the first login.)
– Pls check your odis brand setting of connection, make sure it’s the correct brand setting according to your car before you log in.
– Attention: this listing price is for 2 times login only. you can access within 15 minutes with 2 times MAX login after entering the code. The timer starts countdown automatically while you click the enter button to login. and it will not stop whether you use it or not
How to Connect Online ODIS with ECUTOOL Geko Online System?
— Activate your GEKO account.
— Connect the 5054/6154 USB interface to laptop and OBD CAR OBD2 Port when you have the car ready to test,
— Run your ODIS software, check your Odis brand setting of connection, make sure its correct brand setting according to your car before you login.
— Start diagnostic and scan all module lists, step by step until reach to the screen which the ODIS asking you enter Geko user info.
— Run the GEKO LOGIN SYSTEM. Put into to code and then click enter, it will automatically enter GEKO username and password in seconds.
What cannot you do?
1, Original factory is not allowed online operation. e.g.
- Illegal modification of vehicles.
- Matching illegal parts.
- The vehicle was not allowed to be modified by the tool.
2, software version is too old caused cannot support online
What you need prepare.
1, One dealership level diagnostic tool VAS5054A, VAS5055, VAS6154 VCI which compatible with original ODIS software
2, One laptop with latest ODIS-S software ready.
3, Good network connection.