This listing is for a code that will remove the Anti Theft message displayed on OEM Benz screens as shown above. We can remove the theft code for all NTG versions like NTG3 NTG3.5 NTG4.5 NTG4.7 NTG5.1 NTG5.2 NTG5.5 NTG6. This message could be displayed if you have disconnected the battery or replaced your head unit or replaced it with a used one.
Our OEM Anti-theft Radio PIN Code Coverage
- NTG 3.5 – w221 and w216 facelift (2009 and up)
- NTG4.5 / 4.7 – w204, W212, w207, W246, w176, r172, r231, w166, w156 (pre-facelift 2011-2015), w463 (2011-2017)
- NTG 5.0 / 5.2 – w222, w217, w205, w257, w447, r190, w470, W253 (all pre-facelift)
- NTG 5.1 – w176, w117, w246, r172, w156, w166 (facelift 2016 and newer models), w212 (2015)
- NTG 5.5 – w213 (2016+), w205, w257, w222, x290, W253, W463 (2018+)
- NTG6 MBUX
What is an Anti-theft code?
When you take a head unit and fit it into a different car, the head unit will be locked. – An Anti-theft code is needed, to unlock it. – To generate an Anti-theft pin code, you will need to obtain the head unit’s serial number, either by reading it out from OBD or checking the sticker on the unit – You can either request the anti-theft pin code here and use it to activate the head-unit by Vediamo/DTS – Or you can order from here with the Head Unit Serial No.
- You are paying for one Anti-theft pin code for 1 head unit
- Once an Anti-theft pin was generated, a refund is not possible. Anti-theft pins are guaranteed to be accepted by the head unit if the parameters below have been correctly set.
- Anti-theft pin generation is subject to service availability.
- If the head unit has been declared stolen, it will not work.
- Tokens will, of course, only be deducted, if the pin has been successfully generated.
You will need a Xentry star C4 computer or Xentry VCI original OEM with Vediamo or DTS Monaco to input the code. In case you need our assistance with OEM remote support, please submit a ticket online. Before purchasing please supply the Serial Number and VIN of the vehicle to see if the code can be retrieved. There are no refunds once a valid code has been supplied.
OEM Command Audio Unlock anti-theft radio codes for OEM Benz, Smart, and Maybach. Anti-theft protection OEM Benz Anti-theft protection activated service required OEM
All sales are subject to the following conditions
- There are no car models or year limitations.
- The unit is the original one or a used one or a new one
- All the orders are processed according to the recipient’s time frame
- All payments are 100% upfront. Refund is only after no pin is recovered successfully. Old Systems. (DAS Cars) Do you need the radio code for your OEM-Benz radio or COMMAND navigation? If you had a dead battery or replaced the battery, you may need to enter the code in your radio.
Follow these steps if you need the Radio Code for your OEM Benz for old systems,
- First, take a look at your owner’s manual booklet. The code may be written down on a small business card-size letter. Also, look at the front few pages and the back pages of the manual. It is possible the code may have been written there. If you can’t find the code proceed to the next step.
- Locate the VIN on your car. On your OEM Benz, you can locate the VIN if you open the driver’s or Co-drivers’ door and look for a tag like the one in the photos. The VIN is 17 characters long.
- Send us a photo of your VIN number (chassis number).
- Make the payment. New systems (Xentry Cars).
There are no reviews yet.