The Unichip Maserati Quattroporte Wireless Apple CarPlay Kit that compatible works with the OEM Maserati Quattroporte factory head unit and the original screen display. for the installation, you have to dismantle the head unit and screen display but all is plug and play. Some highlights about this wireless Apple CarPlay wireless kit:
- It’s plug and play, no special coding nor activations are demanded.
- enjoy iDrive control, and steering wheel button control when you’re driving
- BMW original proxy OEM integration, free options to enjoy with RCA (aftermarket CVBS rear camera update)
- Wired / wireless Apple CarPlay
- Wired AndroidAuto
- USB HD Videos
- Mirroring for iPhone and Android smartphones
- Rear Camera with active guidelines
- All future upgrades via USB, support a USB power supply for charging smartphones.
Unichip Enhanced Audio Decoder Features
All car owners will be enjoying a high-performance video and audio codec
- Decoding H.264 (Baseline and Main High Profile, Level 1-4.2) 30fps @1080p
- Decoding VC-1 (Simple Main Profile, low, medium, and high levels. Advanced Profile, levels 0-3) 30fps @1080p
- Decoding MPEG1/2/4 (Simple Profile, levels 0-6. Main Profile, low, medium, and high levels. ASP, levels 0-5) 30fps @1080p
- Decoding Real-Video 8/9/10 30fps @1080p
- Decoding VP6/7/8 (VP6.0/1/2, VP7 version 0-3, VP8 version 2(WebM)) 30fps @1080p
- Decoding DivX (DivX3/4/5/6) 30fps @1080p
- Decoding H.263 (Profile 0, levels 10-70.) 30fps @720×576
- JPEG codec (Baseline interleaved) 8176×8176
- Support *.mkv, *.mp4, *.avi, *.wmv, *.rmvb, *.rm, *.mpg, *.mpeg, *.ts, *.dat, *.asf, *.flv, *.vob, and so on file format
- Multi-Format Audio CODEC (MP3, WMA, AAC, AC3, DTS, OGG, FLAC, APE, AMR, and so on)
How to Remove the Maserati Quattroporte basic Head Unit?
Before you remove your Maserati Quattroporte basic head unit, in order to take it out you would need to:
- Disconnect the negative battery terminal in your trunk
- Remove the top and bottom pieces of the trim taking into account all the connections behind them (it’s always better to use professional trim tools not to break any clips or leave scratches)
- Remove the faceplate (secured by screws)
- Unscrew the T20s that hold the head unit and gently pull them out
- Carefully remove all the connections in the back of the head unit
- Q: Will this work with iPhone IOS12.x or future updated newer IOS?
A: Yes, definitely it will be with our continuous after-sales service support.
- Q: How to update in the future?
A: all the upgrade files will be supplied by our Unichip Smart auto development team, upgrade via USB plug-and-play.
- Q: Will this work with Android mobile phones as well?
A: yes, we have a beta version free of charge for potential users to test with the android auto.
- Q: Will this kit support wireless Apple CarPlay?
A: Yes, supported.
IMPORTANT Before you determine to place the orders:
- Unichip Smartauto is served globally wide, in case your Maserati Quattroporte Apple CarPlay has some bugs during the operation, we will help you to enhance the performance time and support you free of upgrade service via USB;
- All the time you Must use an Apple-certified OEM USB cable to connect. before you place the order, please feel free to send us a picture of your Lexus Apple CarPlay system or simply send us your VIN (vehicle identification No.) for verification.