ISTA BMW Standalone 4.39.12 Registration
- ISTA BMW System Registration for 1 system.
- Remote System Registration Support for 1 PC
- The installation will be done by the customer side, we will help you to register the system ISTA d and ISTA p with offline iLean license activation
(in case you need our full-step system installation support, please request our Remote Support from here.
Note for ISTA BMW Installation
- The system will be installed by you step by step as per our installation
manuals and the system will be registered by email (No VMWare), full system remote installation support is available for an additional USD50 via www.teamviewer.com.
License is valid for all ISTA Versions for one PC and will be rejected if changes the Mainboard, updates BIOS, activate Bitlocker, reinstall/upgrade Windows!!! Make sure that Windows is already activated before making a license request!
If you must replace the license, then tell us which one beforehand.
Offline Versions BMW Ista Programs
- ✓ ISTA-D 4.38.30 (BLP/SDP 4.38.30) + Native Installation ( not standalone version )
- ✓ ( Default: EN – ZH )
- ✓ ( Optional to Support All Languages with extra charges DE US – EL – ES – CS – FR – IT – JP – KO – NL – PL – PT – SV – TR – RU )
- ✓ ISTA-P 22.214.171.1240 – 126.96.36.199
- ✓ Admin Client 22.2.700.312 + Offline License
- ✓ ISTA Launcher 188.8.131.521 ~ new
- ✓ ICOM Firmware Update 03-22-20 ~ new
- ✓ ICOM Next Firmware Update 04-22-20 ~ new
ISTA BMW System Requirement
- Prepare Windows 10 x64 Pro 20H2 – 21H1 – 21H2 – 22H2
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8.x
- Visual C++ Runtime 2015-2019
- Google Chrome
- Windows usernames should not contain spaces.
- Disc Size: 1 TB SSD min, ( 512 GB does not support anymore )
- CPU & RAM: 2.2 GHz min. – 8 GB RAM min,
Windows 7/8 is not supported!!!
Internet Explorer and EDGE are not supported!!!
- Payment: PayPal visa master
What we needed from you
- Laptop i5 processor with 1TB size MOQ (SSD solid state disk recommended which is fast)
- Windows 10/11 clean system installed
- Teamviewer remote software installed
VCI Interface requirements
- Compatible with ICOM (OEM or clone), K+D-CAN USB, and E-NET or Enet WiFi adapter.
- AOS version with Pass-Thru, and Native Installation (No VMWare), Can be run from alternative drives and locations.
How to update the ICOM firmware with the new ISTA BMW Software?
ISTA: Connection Manager displays ICOM with the status “Firmware”. In case you’re unsure about the upgrade, please contact our Remote Support.
- Download the two latest ICOM firmware on the splash pages of the ISTA Workshop System or E series programming applications.
These are called “ICOM Firmware” and “ICOM Next Firmware”.
- Install both .msi files.
- To update ICOM in ISTA, please ensure the following:
- The ICOM is connected to a vehicle.
- The ignition is “ON”.
- The ICOM and ISTA devices are on the same subnetwork and are connected via the local area network.
- Open ISTA.
- Click on “Operations”.
- In the symbol bar at the top of the window, click on the “Connection manager” button (next to the symbol of the wrench).
- Select the ICOM with the “Firmware” status and click on the “Configure vehicle interface” button.
- If the ICOM is not displayed, it is possible to update the ICOM via the web interface. To do so, please contact the support
- The ICOM is updated.
The ICOM Next update is complete only when all LEDs glow green continuously for at least five seconds.
To avoid further issues, the ICOM Next should not be disconnected earlier.
- After the update, the ICOM status changes to “Free”. It can be used normally.
- If the update fails although you have followed these instructions, please submit a support ticket and:
1. A description of the issue
2. Details of which step you reached in the solution
BMW ISTA Software Features
- Engine mountings testing
- Mass airflow (MAF) testing and registering. Whole air system testing
- EGR system control and testing
- Turbocharger and related components control and testing
- Diesel particulate filter regeneration (PDF)
Module (ECU) errors reading and clearingGearbox (transmission) and engine adaptations erasingFuel injectors control, correction amount real-time viewing, injector registering
- Battery replacement
- Oil change and service interval reset
- Wiring diagrams live data, repair instructions, technical documents, etc
- Programming of F, I, G series, vehicle retrofit, mirror coding, FSC codes adding or updating, etc
- ISTA contains all the functions required for programming vehicles of the F, I series, and for Motorrad models with vehicle electrical system 2020 (BN2020).
- Available Language Standalone: IT, RU, ZH, ENG, GER, JP
- iLean ENG, DE, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- With Technical Information (TIS) and Wiring Diagram (WDS).
- Standard Tools Installer (ECU and SGDAT updated with v69)
- Ediabas and all necessary tools included.
- Included: ISTA User Manual EN, DE, IT, PL, RU, TR, CZ, ES, FR, JP, KR, NL, SE
- Suitable for BMW Motorcycle ISTA D and ISTA P
- And many other functions
How to install ISTA D on Windows 10 or Windows 11?
- Following payment, you will receive an automatic download link from our system, which will include a link to download from the server as well as the necessary installation files.
- Install ISTA using our manual or video instructions, then send us the registration KEY file to receive your license. Typically, within 1-24 hours.
Please keep this in mind! The license only applies to one computer! It cannot be transferred to another laptop, as there is only one license per PC.
ISTA BMW 4.39.20 system demo
Contact Us Now
There are no reviews yet.