What does XENTRY Diagnosis Kit 4 offer?
No matter which models you’re working on, XENTRY Diagnosis Kit 4 is the most efficient Mercedes-Benz diagnosis tool.
XENTRY Diagnosis Kit 4 – Components:
- XENTRY Diagnosis Pad 2 (diagnostics computer) features pre-installed diagnosis software and operating tools
- XENTRY Diagnosis VCI (multiplexer) serves as interface/translator between vehicle and diagnosis computer
- OBD cable and USB cable
Basic diagnostics functions, e.g.
- Quick test
- Displays actual and target values
- Guided troubleshooting
Further functionalities, including
- Control module commissioning (“XENTRY Flash”)
- Reference to other applications, such as XENTRY TIPS, WIS/ASRA
XENTRY Diagnosis VCI
The VCI used so successfully before in XENTRY Diagnosis Kit 3 is also part of the scope of supply for XENTRY Diagnosis Kit 4.
Advantages of the XENTRY Diagnosis Pad
- Handy multiplexer with compact and robust design (no PC core, battery, fan, or display).
- Diagnostics updates no longer required – only occasional firmware updates still needed.
- Can be used for all model series.
- Requires no power adapter for external power supply.
XENTRY Diagnosis Pad 2 technical data
|Operating system||Windows 10 IoT LTSC Enterprise|
|Processor||Intel® CoreTM i5|
|Main memory||16 GB DDR4|
|Hard drive||1 TB SSD|
|Display||13,3“, Full HD multitouch, brightness 400 nits, resolution 1920 x 1080, anti-glare|
|Dimensions||Size approx. 338 x 240 x 33 mm (W x L x H)|
XENTRY Diagnosis VCI technical data
|Microprocessor||Intel MX6 Solo|
|RAM||512 MB DDR3 RAM|
|ROM||512 MB flash|
|LEDs||5 status LEDs|
|From the vehicle battery via the diagnosis connection cable or via a connected USB cable.||8 V to 28 V|
|VCI||FCC, CE, RoHS|
* Important: The contact socket in the vehicle must be protected with a fuse with a maximum rating of 6 A/32 V.