EntryEVO ENTRYNAV 2 Component Protection Unlock by remote via Enet
EntryEVO ENTRYNAV 2 used, can’t add the FSC to the unit it is locked component protection active, DTC code: B7F87A,
Situation: for such a case, normally the HU unit was installed in another car but all the old FSC has been deleted by tool32 and I flashed with the last Psdzdata.
- For the official FSC 170 02 to unlock the car, it must be done at the BMW local dealer. Here is the non-official solution from our team.
- For HU with/without Navi., we’re not responsible for the spec. of the hardware, for example, if you ask us to activate FSC 143 – I will, will it work? – it’s your own responsibility
to get the WLAN port works so that you can enjoy the BMW wireless Apple CarPlay.
all possible in EntryEvo or EntryNav2 Head Units HU, by remote via ENET cable, for that system with navigation or without Navi we will all support, if you gonna do it on the bench then the bench must be with BDC system based, we can patch the preliminary HU at your bench system, then we will send needed FSC 112 113 115 116 143 9C 16D and maps.
How to process the EntryEVO Component protection activate CP unlock.
- Place an order online and leave your target time for the remote session
- Be ready with a Windows system, download TeamViewer and the BMW Enet cable
- Connect the car and we will remotely get the job done, lead time is 15-30mins if your network is smooth enough.
- Sleep the car and test, enjoy!