Bosch MTS 6531 with P to P WIFI KIT VCI, Pass-thru Vehicle Communication Interface.
The MTS 6531 VCI is a high-performance interface device used to link a host PC with a vehicle’s ECU network. The MTS 6531, part of the Bosch MTS 653x Series of VCI products, is the most capable variant designed to diagnose vehicle problems and re-flash ECU.
- Setting an industry benchmark for J2534 VCI
- Pass-Thru performance with its 800 MHz processor, optimized software structure, and faster boot-up time. In addition, the VCI software facilitates secure immobilizer system reprogramming strategies.
- Embedded applications. The Bosch MTS 6531 VCI includes an embedded runtime framework that enables the VCI to run embedded applications. This enables a wide range of use cases e.g. drive recorder, parking lot re-flash (standalone reflash), and diagnostic runtime.
- The MTS 6531 supports an extended temperature range of -20 to +70 °C,
- sleep/wake modes,
- IP54 protection and is capable of storing data in the VCI e.g. drive recorder log files.
Workshop flexibility embedded web-server
Embedded web server supports external browser-based display devices via HTML for an extended range of service bay use cases.
Support for future vehicle architectures
DoIP (Diagnostics over IP), CAN FD (Flexible Data rate CAN) and three independent CAN Controllers enable the MTS 6531 to support the newest and most advanced vehicle electrical architectures.
Expandable support for vehicle protocols
MTS 6531 can support virtually any vehicle communication protocol including current industry standard protocols as well as OEM Proprietary and legacy protocols. The expansion board provides a cost-effective path for adding OEM-required protocols as well as new protocols in the future.
Advanced Security Features
The MTS 6531 prevents unauthorized access to the VCI itself or the vehicle it is connected to. It is also protected against cloning. Support of 24V System The MTS 6531 VCI input voltage range is from 6 to 32 volts. The MTS 6531 can support 24 volts systems used in light and heavy trucks
- 1 x MTS-6531 VCI Main Unit
- 2 x Wi-Fi Dongles USB
- 1 x 3m Rugged USB Cable
- 1 x 2m 16 Pin DLC Cable
- 1 x Instructions & Quick Start Guide
- 1 x 3m LAN Cable