BMW SLI Coding ATM Emulator for F Series and E Series E70 E71
BMW Speed Limit Info Activator Features
- Activation of the navigation
- Video in motion
- Protocol matching for the correct functioning of Sport Displays
- gyro sensor protocol matching for the correct functioning of the navigation system
- Activates map-based Speed Limit Info in the instrument cluster and HUD (if available)
- Works even if the vehicle does not have a KAFAS camera
- Automatic detection of speed units (km/miles)
- Configurable to display European/North American types of speed limit icons
- Works with any Professional Navigation CIC, NBT, or EVO ID4/5/6
- Works with any instrument cluster type in the F series (IC basic, 6WA, 6WB)
Note: This interface does not require any specific coding. It Is plug-and-play.
- Activates Speed Limit Info in cars with KAFAS1 in countries not supported by BMW
- Activates KAFAS 1 SLI when NBT or EVO is retrofitted, KAFAS1 and HU EVO protocol matching
- Activates KAFAS2 when retrofitted (FSC Code activation).
- KAFAS2 must have FSCs loaded from the donor car
- The module also provides the following functions:
There are no reviews yet.