BMW Coding Remote Service Description
BMW MINI APPLE CarPlay FULL SCREEN ACTIVATE WITH ENET CABLE Supports all BMW & MINI models with iDrive 5 / 6 and manufactured from 07/2016 onwards and with an optional 609 Navigation System Professional. Customers will receive an unlock file after 10 minutes of payment (business hours). ALL INSTALLATION FILES AND PROCEDURES WILL BE SENT TO YOUR EMAIL. This is BMW Remote Coding you need BMW Enet Cable or BMW Enet WiFi Adapter for remote BMW coding support.
The procedure for connecting
- Boot up your laptop and connect to the Internet using WIFI.
- Turn on the BMW or MINI. Then plug in the obd2 and connect to the laptop’s LAN. 3. Assigned to Teamviewer, provide us with the ID and password
- For cars that have CARPLAY successfully enabled but are unable to connect, you need to install an additional WIFI antenna for a good connection.
- How to check the version manually @iDrive > Navigation > Setting > Position and version > Version information
How do you know if your car can be APPLE CARPLAY Activation or not?
- Your car must be iDrive5 and iDrive6 which have the main menu like in Picture 2.
- Your car must have an EVO map and have NBTevo_H or I or J or L or U or V or W How do you know Whether your car supports APPLE CARPLAY Split screen or Full screen and Activate with USB or BMW Enet Cable or BMW Enet Wifi Adapter?
- Versions H, I, J, K, L, and M Support APPLE CARPLAY Split Screen only and Activate by USB (If you want Carplay full screen You will need to update the firmware of the car at the dealer.)
- Versions N, O Support APPLE CARPLAY Full Screen and Activate by USB
- Versions P, Q, R, S, and so on Support APPLE CARPLAY Full Screen and Activate by BMW Enet Cable or BMW Enet WiFi Adapter only
There are no reviews yet.