BMW MGU ID7 Live Map Update
When you regularly refresh your BMW navigation, your map shows you:
- New roads opened or existing ones closed
- Time-saving detours for your usual rides
- Almost 300 000 new points of interest are added each year (hotels, gas stations, cafes, etc.)
- Current speed limit information (for vehicles with speed cameras or Speed Limit retrofit)
Newest Map Releases
BMW recommends performing a BMW navigation system map update at least once a year. For anybody who drives a lot, though, it’s better to get new information every three to six months.
Read Before Buying!
- Always send a message with your VIN and current map version picture first to check if it is matched your car and for which version!
- Do not order before you have the confirmation!
- The map download link will be provided by email ONLY.
- This package only contains map data download links!
- Attention: If you have a retrofitted navigation system (region map change or unit from another car) on your car or you don’t know which navigation version you have, please send us a message first.
The MGU ID7 Live map supports the below regions:
- enabling code HU-H-3 map Southea.Asia Live Upd.
- enabling code HU-H3 map Mid. East Africa Update
- enabling code HU-H-3 map Korea Live Update
- enabling code HU-H-3 map Oceania Live Update
- enabling code HU-H-3 map S.America Live Update
- enabling code HU-H-3 map Japan Live Update
- enabling code HU-H-3 map Europe Live Update
The procedure of BMW MGU ID7 Live Map Update:
- Prepare a USB stick or Portable storage device first. (USB drive with a capacity of 64GB or above, formatted in NTFS format)
- Download the map compressed package from the provided network disk address to the computer, and import the decompressed file (not compressed package) into the root directory of the U disk or Portable storage device
- Enter from the passenger’s position, press the ignition switch once, and turn off the Daytime running lamp
- Insert a USB stick or Portable storage device into the USB socket of the central armrest box. (Turn off Bluetooth, music playback, ventilation, lighting, and instrument panel lighting in the car)
- Wait for a few seconds for the map update prompt interface to appear. After confirming the next step, wait for the update to complete.
- Upgrade completed according to the prompt, unplug!