This is the activation of Apple CarPlay for the EntryNav2 head unit. BMW Fullscreen CarPlay included (If the HU Head Unit firmware is newer than 2020-07), in case you’re not unsure please verify by
- Download the SmartBimmer tool installer, connect your car with an Enet cable to read the iLevel version, or Check your current system map version: Select Navigation -> Select Options -> Select Settings -> Select Position & Version History -> Select Check Version
- send us a picture of your Map system version or
- send us your VIN for free verification
The customer needs to confirm the WLAN port before purchase. It can be done either by disassembling the head unit or scheduling a remote session to check remotely with the ENET cable. All USA cars are equipped in WLAN port, while European cars need to verify.
What if my EntryNav2 head unit is without a WiFi port? Will be possible to activate CarPlay for my car?
- Exchange the EntryNav2 HU with the WiFi port
- Upgrade your HU Head unit to EVO ID5 or ID6
- Install the Apple CarPlay Entryevo Carplay box
This activation is done remotely by our team. For activation, you only need Teamviewer and ENET cable. The whole procedure takes 15 minutes. This solution is possible for most of the Non-nav or navigation FA6UP 6UN 6UM or business navigations FA606 on all BMW MINI Cooper cars produced after 2017/2018 (All F30, F32, F31, F48, F39, MINI F Series F40, F42, and others). If you are unsure about compatibility please contact us with your VIN. or visit the Apple CarPlay Activation Facebook group for more daily case sharing from us.