XENTRY Diagnosis Kit 4 consists, as usual, of two components: XENTRY Diagnosis Pad 2 and XENTRY Diagnosis VCI. The device concept is comparable with that of its predecessor XENTRY Diagnosis Kit 3.
Easier to use
- The display is a 13.3 inch, multitouch, full HD display with a brightness of 400 nits.
- XENTRY Diagnosis Pad 2 comes with four USB type A 3.0 ports and one USB type C port
- Located on the front side are two buttons that you can configure individually using ConfigAssist
- To provide a more stable WiFi connection to XENTRY Diagnosis VCI, a second WiFi card has been installed, the WiFi stick in the XENTRY Diagnosis Pad 2 has been discontinued.
- XENTRY Diagnosis Pad 2 comes with the latest Intel® CoreTM i5 processor (1.6 GHz, turbo up to 3.9 GHz)
- The main memory has 16 GB DDR4
- 1 TB SSD hard drive (with 3000 MB/s read and write speed)
- The connection to XENTRY Diagnosis VCI is made using a permanently installed WLAN card.
- XENTRY Diagnosis Pad 2 is passively cooled and therefore it does not have a fan.
- XENTRY Diagnosis Pad 2 can be run on battery power for up to 8 hours.
XENTRY Diagnosis Pad 2 technical data
|Operating system||Windows 10 IoT LTSC Enterprise|
|Processor||Intel® CoreTM i5|
|Main memory||16 GB DDR4|
|Hard drive||1 TB SSD|
|Display||13.3″, full HD multitouch, brightness 400 nits, resolution 1920 x 1080, antiglare|
|Dimension||Wait approx. 338 x 240 x 33 mm (W x L x H)|
XENTRY Diagnosis VCIThe VCI used so successfully before in XENTRY Diagnosis Kit 3 is also part of the scope of supply for XENTRY Diagnosis Kit 4.Product advantages
- The practical multiplexer in a compact and sturdy design (no PC core, battery, fan, or display)
- No more diagnosis updates required – only firmware updates on rare occasions
- Can be used for all model series
- Does not require an adapter for an external power supply
XENTRY Diagnosis VCI technical data
|Microprocessor||Intel MX6 Solo|
|RAM||RAM : 512 MB DDR3 RAM|
|ROM||512 MB flash|
|LEDs||5 status LEDs|
|From the vehicle battery via the diagnosis connection cable|
or via a connected USB cable.
|8 V to 28 V|
|VCI||FCC, CE, RoHS|
*Important: The contact socket in the vehicle must be protected with a fuse with a maximum rating of 6 A/32 V.