The BMW E-sys is a software application released by BMW for coding applications on BMW F-series and G-series vehicles. The software allows users to code and program, disable, and activate certain features on their F-series and G-series vehicles.
Here are some of the features that you can activate/disable using the BMW E-sys software:
1. Lock and unlock sound confirmation
2. Operate the navigation menu, including watching DVDs when driving.
3. Display engine output and torque meter.
4. Cancel confirmation screen big screen boot delay.
5. Open the voice recognition function
6. Set up three kinds of Bluetooth phone ringtones.
7. Increasing the CIC memory address to 50.
8. Air-conditioned memory of the last off state.
9. Indoor cycling memories of the last time the state when engine off.
10. A-pillar electric tailgate buttons and remote control key to close the power tailgate.
11. Increase shift paddles.
12. Modify small screen to a large screen display.
13. PDC display vertical and horizontal.
14. Disable the seat belt status display – passenger seat.
15. Disable the seat belt status display – driver seat.
16. Disable seat belt reminder – passenger seat.
17. Disable seat belt reminder – driving position.
18. Disabled unfasten seat belt voice prompts – passenger seat.
19. Disabled unfasten seat belt voice prompts – driving position.
20. Intersection vehicle high beam automatic control.
21. Angel eyes open and cancel functions.
22. Turn off the engine start-stop function – turned on by default.
23. GPS time synchronization.
24. Foot open the back cover.
Coding using BMW E-sys is the process of configuring the software system built-in on your BWM vehicle, this should not be mistaken with programming. Unlike programming, the risk of messing up the functions of your vehicle is minimal. However, you still need to be careful when configuring your vehicle using BMW E-sys. You should be knowledgeable of the changes and the codes that you’ve applied on your vehicle. If you’re still new to the software, you should have a guide to follow the basic processes.
What do you need to start coding using BMW E-sys?
1. ENET cable (Enet Wifi Adapter optional)
2. E-Sys software (the latest version) with EST token and Pin or
E-Sys plus v3.8 the latest with online activation code
3. Database PSDZDATA new or old (the latest to 2020-07)
4. A dedicated laptop at least Windows 7 with minimum 16 GB of free space
Backup utility for CAF files (optional)
BMW Esys Software Download Link
Esys 3.36 Mega download: https://mega.nz/file/eeZDSQ4B#xdY0Mlf3wbR1BPRiFGZWyv_Bck_JY785CFR0id9SVRo
Esys Psdzdatabase 4.36.31 2022-07 download
Our team support BMW full series coding and programming support by remote, feel free to contact us
How To Use BMW E-sys Coding Steps Beginners’ Guide
Step 1: Install BMW E-sys Coding Software on you laptop.
Step 2: Connect cable to computer then to car.
Step 3: Open the E-sys software, and click the connect button.
Step 4: Select F-series you are working on, my case F10 and select Connection via VIN and click “Connect”