With XENTRY Diagnosis Kit 3, the new diagnosis device concept consists of the diagnosis computer and a multiplexer:
XENTRY Diagnosis Pad 2 and XENTRY Diagnosis VCI.
Major optimizations in XENTRY Diagnosis Kit 4:
1. New XENTRY Diagnosis Pad 2
2. New WiFi connection between XENTRY Diagnosis Pad 2 and VCI.
3. XENTRY Diagnosis Pad 2 now comes with an improved, capacitive multitouch display that enables you to work
in a bright environment with an even sharper image.
4. Interchangeable rechargeable battery in XENTRY Diagnosis Pad 2
Easy IT integration
1. Familiar connection variant:
The connection between the XENTRY Diagnosis Pad 2 and VCI is made, as usual, independent of the given
IT infrastructure at the workshop.
New: XENTRY Diagnosis Pad 2 now comes with a second WLAN card installed in it, that sets up the connection
between XENTRY Diagnosis Pad 2 and the VCI.
2. WLAN integration:
XENTRY Diagnosis Pad 2 is directly integrated into the workshop network as was the case with the XENTRY
Diagnosis Pad. During initial commissioning, you are taken through the configuration procedure with
The XENTRY Update Service is standard procedure with us for ensuring that your XENTRY Diagnosis Kit 4 is always
provided with the release updates, Regio-DVDs, and Digital Operator’s Manuals.
Depending on the given configuration, diagnosis updates are downloaded overnight over the Internet onto Retail
Data Storage, and distributed from there over the workshop network to XENTRY Diagnosis Pad | Pad 2.
* “Zero-time update” ensures that diagnosis software updates are transferred to the XENTRY Diagnosis Pad in the
background. During this time, you can continue to work as usual. As soon as the process is completed, you will
be notified that you can now install the new software update. Generally, the installation lasts no more than
roughly 5 minutes, after this you can then continue to work, as usual, with your XENTRY Diagnosis Pad | Pad 2.
* The Update Center also offers you an option to change quickly between the latest release update and the
* Along with the diagnosis software updates, the control unit software and Digital Operator’s Manuals are supplied
through Retail Data Storage on demand for the XENTRY Diagnosis Pad | Pad 2.
Adapter cable concept
As previously known, adapter cables that can be connected to the OBD cable are available to you as an option for special
Note: These are no longer included in the standard scope of supply for XENTRY Diagnosis Kit 4. You can however use the
XENTRY Diagnosis Kit 3 adapter cables, do not have to be returned when the contractual period expires.